Individuals not adhering to the policies and guidelines will not be admitted into Level99, and may be asked to leave without refund at the discretion of management.
- Guests must be 18 year of age or over to enter the premises. Persons under the age of 18 may enter the premises only with a Guardian who is at least 25 years of age. Each Guardian may bring no more than five underage persons into the premises and must remain with those underage persons during their visit to Level99.
- Guests under the age of 21 must exit the premises by 10:00PM Friday and Saturday.
- In order to consume alcoholic beverages, a guest must establish that he/she is at least 21 years of age with a valid identification card, issued by a state or governmental agency, containing the guest’s photograph, date of birth, height, sex, and color of eyes. Level99 is unable to accept forms of identification that are expired, cracked, altered, or damaged in any way.
- No smoking on the premises, including vaporizers and electronic cigarettes.
- No cursing or foul language on the premises.
- Food and beverage not prepared and/or served by Level99 staff is strictly prohibited.
- Shoes and shirts required at all times.
- Persons wearing torn or visibly soiled clothing may not be admitted at the discretion of management.
- Level99 does not permit hats, clothing, jewelry, or visible tattoos with potentially offensive language or imagery, or evidence of gang affiliation.
- Level99 does not permit clothing which exposes underwear or excessive portions of the skin, which may be viewed as inappropriate in a family environment.
- There is no “open carry” of firearms permitted in Level99, except by sworn law enforcement personnel.
Filming and Photo Policy
- Filming or photography by guests is welcome! Feel free to tag us on social media (@golevel99 for Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook)
- Permission is required for any filming or photography intended for commercial use, including journalism.
- Filming or photography that captures the likeness of other guests or staff members requires their express permission.
- Management reserves the right to revoke permission for the use of photographic or video equipment at any time for any reason.
Level99 reserves the right to modify these Guest Policies for any reason including local or seasonal conditions or special events.